Part of having an A+ social media strategy is not only knowing what to post, but when to post.
By using insights and analytics to learn more about your followers, you can tailor your post schedule to reach them more and show them the content they’re interested in most.
Contently and CoSchedule have put together this resource on best posting times for each social network.
Here are some of the findings:
- Weekends have higher engagement on Facebook than weekdays
- 9 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. are some of the best times to post on Facebook
- Are you a B2B marketer? Posting during business hours will increase your engagement with potential customers.
- Certain topics perform better on certain days on Pinterest. Consult the chart to learn more.
- Avoid posting on Instagram between 3 and 4 p.m. — that when you’re least likely to see engagement.
See the full chart here.
Tags: business, Marketing, small business, Social Media, social media marketing